"The Brewmaster's Tasks"February 18 - 20, 2022
Single Supplement, add $150
No lodging needed, save $250
- This experience is based on 20 minimum participants.
- Payment is due February 1st, 2022
- > Professional DMs running a custom adventure
- > Friday dinner and drinks, and Saturday lunch and dinner with drinks
- > Two nights accomodations with breakfast in downtown hotel near gaming venues
- > Two alcoholic drinks in each gaming session on Friday and Saturday
- > Maps, custom minis, gaming gear, and accessories
- > Sponsor gifts from D&DBeyond.com and Kraken Dice
- > Gaming venues tables/chairs inside tunnels, with table service and complementary water and soda
- > Table and experience prize drawings, giveaways, and future discounts from sponsoring vendors
Helpful Tips for the Cincinnati Beer Halls Experience
- Wi-fi is spotty in the tunnels. To maintain battery life please place your phone on airplane mode or bring an external battery charger.
- Covid-19 requirements follow CDC guidelines. Please check the CDC’s website as guidelines change.
- Dressing in layers is the most comfortable way to game inside a cave. The tunnels maintain a 50 degree temperature year round. Please bring a light to medium jacket, hat, light gloves, comfortable walking shoes and some warm socks. You can always shed layers or put them back on as you play. We will also have hand warmers at each table for those who might need an extra boost of warmth to crush the enemy!
- Ghost Baby bar is a fully heated restaurant.
- Gratuity is included with the meals.
- Two complimentary alcoholic drinks are allowed during the first 3 gaming sessions. Water and soft drinks will be on site and are complementary.
- Bathroom facilities are a short walk from the gaming tables except in the tunnels (we will have a dedicated private shuttle 1 min drive to the restroom). The floors of the tunnels can be wet so watch your step and wear closed toe shoes with good traction.
Deadline to Registration